8.22.2005

She comes home tomorrow. Actually she comes home later today. I let the robot vacuum the floors when I left for work, put the sheets in the dryer, and generally tried to not mess the place up too bad. I think I feel a fake cold coming on for Tuesday night.

Friday night- after cleaning the house all day, friends from work came over to play some Madden 2006. For twelve and a half hours. It was fun, though. We drunkenly destroyed the living room and kitchen that I'd lovingly prepared for my beloved's return. I even put the PS2 on-line and we took turns playing random 14 year olds from New Jersey, while the non-playing two of us took turns talking trash on the headset. A good, but extremely dorky, time was had by all.

Someone has told me that the new Bret Easton Ellis novel is good. I really respect this person's opinion, so I guess I'll buy it. I only wrote this as a reminder to myself. Now I just need to put a reminder to blog in my refrigirator, and a reminder to buy groceries in my car, and I'll be a functioning member of society.

No comments: