7.23.2008

Sick again. Motherfucker.

Here's a fun story:
I hate going to the doctor. Really, really, hate it. I don't have a phobia or anything; I just don't like waiting around for a ridiculously long time before a doctor comes in and asks me a few somewhat random questions, nods solemnly, and says "It's a virus. You should feel better in a week. But if you don't, then it's bacterial, and we'll start you on antibiotics."
Well, thanks for that. It's good to know that I'll only be sidelined for two or three weeks, max. For what is essentially a cold. And then I'll get to deal with the insurance company. What a colossal waste of time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm so sorry you're still sick! but i think you're nifty. and if you wrote an autobiography, i'd be the first to buy it. :) miss ya, pal.