7.05.2008

Yeah, so, I was at a party the other day and someone mentioned that a mutual friend had a great blog, and then we talked about blogging, and I thought of this thing, all covered in dust, hungry and cold, scared and alone in the dark corners of the web, waiting for me to post some random, poorly-written trivia about my life. So here I am, nourishing my blog, spurred on not by pride, but out of a nagging feeling that these little electrons may well be the only mark I leave on earth.

Also, I am buying house. Right now I'm basking in the warm and fuzzy feeling of accomplishment that I get from having come from the very brink of financial ruin five years ago to soon-to-be homeowner. It is true that the lion's share of the work to make me into a responsible human was done by Mel, but I'm proud anyway. I close on the 29th.

Oh, and the roommate I mentioned in the last post has been the greatest roomate ever, despite his lack of doing dishes and his obsession with World of Warcraft. It's been a great time, Josh, and we'll miss you. And your unicorn.

1 comment:

Inspired... said...

So when do I get to see your house again? I'm ready for the IKEA trip. Now!